A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
It has been two days since the bombing of Nagasaki. There are horrible rumors circulating about what has happened within the city, but Ayako does not care. She needs to find Mama!
Experience two game modes, story mode and exploration mode, based on historical research.
- Play as 10-year old Ayako as she navigates the city of Nagasaki in the aftermath of the atomic bombing.
- Team-up with Koko, a stray cat found wandering the city.
- Meet and assist the other survivors of the city.
- Explore and discover hidden areas and landscapes.
- Search the city to find Ayako's mother.
- Complete the story to unlock a post-game exploration mode.
- Search the map for secret areas and quests that you missed in the story mode.
- Discover development notes that describe how the game was designed.
- Find historical notes that outline how the history of the atomic bombing in Nagasaki was adapted to the game.
Nagasaki Kitty is an educational game based on historical research designed to better inform Western audiences about the atomic bombs.
For more information and updates please like and follow on social media
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.